Las Vegas Mobile Notary Prices location
Las Vegas Office
9140 Badby Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89148
Las Vegas Mobile Notary 24/7 Prices
NRS 240.100 Fees for services; additional fees for travel expenses; notarial acts performed
within and outside the scope of employment.
1. Except as otherwise provided in subsection 3, a notary public may charge the following fees and no more: Notary Public in the state of Nevada
For taking an acknowledgment,
for the first signature of each signer $ 15.00
For each additional signature of each signer 7.50
For administering an oath or affirmation 7.50
For a certified copy 7.50
For a jurat, for each signature on the affidavit 15.00
For performing a marriage ceremony 75.00
2. All fees prescribed in this section are payable in advance if demanded.
3. A notary public may charge an additional fee for traveling to perform a notarial act if:
(a) A person requesting the notarial act ask the notary public to travel;
(b) The notary public explains to the person requesting the notarial act that the fee is in
addition to the fee authorized in subsection 1 and is not required by law;
(c) The person requesting the notarial act agrees in advance upon the hourly rate that the
notary public will charge for the additional fee; and
(d) The additional fee does not exceed:
(1) If the person requesting the notarial act asks the notary public to travel between the hours
of 6 a.m. and 7 p.m., $15 per hour.
(2) If the person requesting the notarial act asks the notary public to travel between the hours
of 7 p.m. and 6 a.m., $30 per hour.
The notary public may charge a minimum of 2 hours for such travel and shall charge on a pro
rata basis after the first 2 hours.
4. A notary public is entitled to charge the amount of the additional fee agreed to in advance
by the person requesting the notarial act pursuant to subsection 3 if:
(a) The person requesting the notarial act cancels the request after the notary public begins
his or her travel to perform the requested notarial act.
(b) The notary public is unable to perform the requested notarial act as a result of the actions
of the person who requested the notarial act or any other person who is necessary for the
performance of the notarial act.
5. For each additional fee that a notary public charges for traveling to perform a notarial act
pursuant to subsection 3, the notary public shall enter in the journal that he or she keeps pursuant
to NRS 240.120:
(a) The amount of the fee; and
(b) The date and time that the notary public began and ended such travel.